Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

A comedown after the excitment!

Hi everyone,

I did say I was going to update weekly but to be honest, not a lot has happened in the last week that I thought you guys would be interested in.

I managed to pull my left thigh muscle on Sunday and then topped it off with getting an infected finger after biting off one of those annoying bits of skin down the side of my nail.  Ended up at the walkin clinic yesterday for the Doc to cut it open to relieve some of the pressure and give me a prescription for anti biotics.

All of this has curtailed into my writing so I only managed around 5000 words last week on another experimental piece of short fiction, just to sharpen up my skills.

Other than that, in terms of writing, I've spent some more time looking into the marketing aspects and picked up a couple of hints which I will be trying out in the near future.

The rugby season got off to a good start with Leicester Tigers beating Worcester with a bonus point win, but that has now been overshadowed by the long term injury to Tom Croft, who is now out for the season!  Unlucky mate!

Still loving Wentworth and Under The Dome and beginning to get excited now for the forthcoming release of Ender's Game at the cinema.  It's going to be an exciting November for sci fi fans with that, and the 50th Anniversary special of Doctor Who..which features the return of David Tennant and Billie Piper.

Well, I really ought to try to get on and write a little more so laterz........

No comments:

Post a Comment